Our Lady of Victory Holy Smokes will host two new races on August 4!
Enjoy a run/walk around the Victory loop with friends for a great cause! This year the Holy Smokes weekend will include the Bacon Burner (3.5 miles) and the Bacon Bit (1 mile). You will get some exercise, a fun Holy Smokes Bacon Burner T-shirt and a great pancake breakfast. It’s a fun morning for your whole family; check out the schedule of events below.
Bit Run @ 9:30 a.m. (1mi run/walk)
Breakfast Only @8:30-10:30 a.m. ($7)
Schedule of Events
Friday August 3, 2018
- Packet pick up and late race sign-ups from 6-10 p.m. at the Main Award/
Saturday August 4, 2018
- 7:30 a.m. Race Registration and Check-in
- 7:50 a.m. Line-up
- 8:00 a.m. Bacon Burner Start Time
- 8:30-10:30 a.m. Breakfast
- 9:30 a.m. Bacon Bit Start Time
- Champion Photographs and Awards (top male and female from Bacon Burner)
- Awards include a $25 gift card to Holy Smokes for games and food
- All participants must visit registration to receive race packet.
- There will be a running clock from the time the run starts.
- Bacon Burner: 3.5 mile run (Neeb Rd. to Rapid Run Rd. to Anderson Ferry Rd. to Foley Rd. to Neeb Rd. to Our Lady of Victory)
- Bacon Bit: Up to 1 mile through the cemetery